Serving customers in Albany, Oregon since 1972!
Need an answer, have a question? Call us today!
Mistakes to avoid & tips to remember when buying a manufactured home on the internet.
- Don't be misled by *loss leader pricing . . . Be sure you find out what IS AND IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE! (Tip: Is delivery and setup included.....or is that EXTRA?)
- Make sure customer satisfaction is as important to
the company you are buying from, as it is to you!
- Service after the sale! If you want to be left on an
island with no help in sight, then you'd take a vacation!
Right? Know what the company offers for "after the sale"
service! At Leisureland Homes - We are always here for you!
- Can you walk through the houses to GET A REAL FEEL
for the features and options? (Tip: Take floor plans with
you for comparison.)
- Are you being rushed or pushed to quickly? Tip:
Remember, you are the one that will be living in the house
so make sure it is right for you!
- Are you comfortable with your salesperson? Dealing
face-to-face will help assure trust in your consultant.
Purchasing a new home is a BIG DEAL! Tip: Make sure you are
truly comfortable with and trust your salesperson! Buying
your home should be a pleasant stress-free experience.
*A loss leader or leader is a product sold at a low price (at cost or below cost) to stimulate other, profitable sales. It is a kind of sales promotion, in other words marketing concentrating on a pricing strategy. The price can even be so low that the product is sold at a loss. A loss leader is often a popular article sold at that price, like a car with no extra accessories.
Enjoy the Manufactured Homeownership Experience!